16 bedroom house for saleNelson Street, Liverpool
- 16 Bedrooms
- Grade Two Listed 3 Storey Terraced Georgian Property
- All Room Have an En-Suite
- 3 Large Lounges
- Beautifully Selected Interior Elements
- Annual income of £120`416
Marshall are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented 16 bedroom, 3 Storey terraced property located in the heart of Liverpool city centre.
This 16 bed property is set out over 3 floors on Nelson St close to Liverpool vibrant night life and shopping facilities with Concert Square and Liverpool ONE being a short walk away from your front door. Each bedroom benefits from its own en-suite and provides ample space with very large double bedrooms.
This 16 bedroom property is currently set up as being let for 10 months of the year to students and for 2 months during summer as Air B `n` B. This current program brings in £120`416 and has been consistently let for the last few years showing the popularity of this property and the model in which it operates.
This is a no brainer for any savvy investor! Register your interest today and give us a call on or email
Please call or email to arrange a viewing.
marshallets limited endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of any offer or contract and are not to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective renters only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshall, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.