3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodleigh Road, Long Lawford
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Kitchen With Built In Cooker And Hob
- Lounge With French Doors To Rear Garden
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/ WC
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Upvc Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating Band C
***MODERN LIVING IN A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME***
*Three bedroom semi detached home
*Spacious lounge/dining room with French doors leading to the garden
*Ground floor cloakroom/ WC
*Kitchen with built in cooker and hob
*Master bedroom with en suite and built in wardrobes
*Upvc double glazing
*Gas central heating
*Well maintained rear garden
Lounge - 16'5" (5m) Max x 13'6" (4.11m) Max
Kitchen - 10'1" (3.07m) x 8'4" (2.54m)
Ground Floor Cloakroom/ WC - 6'4" (1.93m) x 3'0" (0.91m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One - 9'2" (2.79m) x 8'5" (2.57m)
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two - 9'4" (2.84m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Bedroom Three - 8'10" (2.69m) x 5'10" (1.78m)
Single Garage - 16'7" (5.05m) x 8'3" (2.51m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Picklescott Homes, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.