3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleProctor Road, Wirral
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Two reception rooms & sun lounge
- Kitchen/ breakfast room
- Bathroom & separate WC
- Good sized well-kept gardens
- Viewing strongly advised
Very well appointed semi-detached house with good sized well-kept gardens particularly to the rear. The accommodation comprises 2 reception rooms, a refitted kitchen/breakfast room, sun lounge. 3 bedrooms, bathroom with shower to the bath, separate WC & loft. Off road parking.
With very good sized well-kept gardens particularly to the rear, a well decorated, very well appointed semi-detached house with gas central heating, double glazing and many other features.
The accommodation comprises porch, hall, lounge, further lounge/ dining room, very well appointed refitted kitchen/ breakfast room with a range of integral appliances. double glazed sun lounge.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms, a refitted extensively tiled bathroom with shower to the bath, separate WC. Useful loft store room.
A very good sized gardens particularly to the rear, off road parking.
Built out enclosed porch with double glazed entrance door and double glazed windows, wall light points and inner Georgian style part glazed entrance door with side double glazed window leading to hall.
With single panelled radiator and cupboard understairs.
Rear Lounge 13' 7" x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.14m x 3.61m into recess )
With double glazed patio doors over-looking and leading to the rear garden, double panelled radiator, two wall light points and dado rail. Wall mounted gas fire.
Second Lounge With Dining Area 20' x 10' 6" ( 6.10m x 3.20m )
With front double glazed window and rear double glazed patio doors over-looking and leading to the rear garden. Double and single panelled radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 19' 6" x 9' 4" ( 5.94m x 2.84m )
Attractively refitted very well appointed kitchen/ breakfast room having units with light oak effect doors, marble effect work surfaces and comprising single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl inset sink unit with lower cupboards and drawers, further range of two double and one single base cupboards and washing machine plumbing. Matching breakfast table and integral oven, gas hob and extractor hood above. Slate effect tiled floor, complementary tiled surrounds and double glazed window above sink unit. Baxi gas central heating boiler, two ceiling spot light fittings and side double glazed windows.
Door to the rear porch:
With double glazed door and double glazed windows, and in turn leading to the rear garden. Further double glazed patio doors giving access to the double glazed sun lounge.
Sun Lounge 13' 9" x 9' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.00m )
Double glazed sun lounge with double glazed windows and double glazed doors giving access to the rear garden. Two double panelled radiators.
Approached from the hallway by a straight staircase leading to the first floor landing.
With double glazed window.
From the landing there is a loft ladder which gives access to the loft/store room.
Rear Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 8" excluding door recess ( 3.61m x 3.25m excluding door recess )
With double glazed window and single panelled radiator.
Rear Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.20m )
With single panelled radiator and double glazed window over-looking the rear garden.
Front Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 11" excluding door recess ( 2.72m x 2.72m excluding door recess )
With double glazed window, radiator and shelved linen cupboard.
Refitted bathroom with white suite and comprising panelled bath with Triton shower and folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed frosted window, vinyl floor covering and single panelled radiator. Three walls with marble effect wall tiling, further wall being part tiled.
Separate W. C.
With white suite comprising low level WC, vinyl floor covering, marble effect wall tiling to half height with complementary dado tiling, single panelled radiator and double glazed frosted window.
Loft/ Store Room
Accessed from the landing by a loft/store room with double glazed Velux window, ceiling spot lights and double panelled radiator.
There are well-kept very good sized gardens to both the front and rear.
The front garden providing off road parking, boundary wall and shrub.
Good sized rear garden with large lawn, paved patio, mature shrubs and flowers, timber fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.