2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHambro Avenue, Hayes, Kent
- Two Bedroom Semi, potential to extend STPP
- Central Hayes location
- Catchment for Ofsted outstanding School
- Close to Hayes Old Village
- Off Street Parking, fantastic garden
- Hayes Station near by. EPC: D
Positioned in a sought after road in central Hayes is this two bedroom semi detached home with fantastic potential to extend STPP. Close to Husseywell Park and play area and within the catchment of the highly desirable Hayes and Pickhurst Park primary schools and the Ofsted outstanding Hayes secondary school. The property is a short walk away from both Hayes 'Old Village' and Hayes High Street with plenty of amenities and Hayes mainline station which has great links to London Charing Cross. Offered chain free, viewing highly recommended. EPC Rating: D
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73544753.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27913167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinclair Hammelton, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.