4 bedroom detached house for saleSchool Lane, Bean, Dartford, Kent, DA2
- 4 Bedroom Unique Detached Old School House
- Off Street Parking To Front
- Move Straight In
- Semi-Rural Location
- Ideally Located For Bean Primary School
- 1890 Built
- Fantastic Character but ultra Modern Interior
Guide price £625,000-£675,000.
One of a kind. Want a home where you have character but is still extremely modern? This property comes with four good sized bedrooms and parking to front. Good sized garden and 3 bathrooms. Master bedroom comes with its own reception room, walk in wardrobe and also 4 piece En-suite which features a free standing bath and walk in rainfall shower. Ultra modern kitchen and open planned living space are fantastic for entertaining and relaxing over dinner after a hard days work.
Shingle driveway to front providing off street parking for two cars.
Garden. Mainly laid to lawn. Decked area. Garden shed. Side access.
AGENTS NOTE: This property had movement 10 years ago due to a tree which has now been removed and all repairs to the property were carried out. The owner has all relevant paperwork.
The information has been supplied to us by the current owner. All information would need to be verified by your solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73546226.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWC180154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Greenhithe & Swanscombe - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.