1 bedroom apartment for saleLady Isle House, Prospect Place, Cardiff Bay, Cardiff, CF11
- First floor studio apartment with allocated parking
- Popular modern development
- Ideal first buy/investment
- Leisure facilities and concierge
- Beautifully presented
- EPC Rating - C
Ideal for first time buyers or investors, is this beautifully presented and deceptively spacious studio apartment on the first floor (one of the large studios in the development) with allocated parking space. Situated in the block housing the leisure facilities. This popular modern development is within close proximity of the Cardiff Bay development with all its attractions including the Millennium Centre and the excellent range of shops, restaurants and bars. Ideal first time buy/investment. The property is found in excellent order and early internal viewing is essential!
Lease Term for apartment - 125 years from 1 January 2003.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73549130.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON150238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moginie James, Pontcanna - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.