3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClement Road, Horsley Woodhouse, Ilkeston
- AMPLE PARKING TO THE REAR!
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- Shower Room
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- Downstairs W.C
Viewing advised! This three bed semi with TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, shower room, situated in a CUL-DE-SAC location offering AMPLE PARKING TO THE REAR! A viewing of this home is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Burchell Edwards are delighted to offer to the market this semi-detached property which is situated on Clement Road in Horsley Woodhouse. The property is double glazed central heated and in brief comprises: Entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and downstairs W.C whilst to the first floor three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property is situated in a cul-de-sac location with a foregarden accessed via a gate, the front garden is complemented with mature planting, has a path leading to the front door and further side access to the rear. To the rear is a good-sized garden which has a large patio/seating area perfect for alfresco dining, lawn areas and ample off road parking as well as a garage used for storage. A viewing of this home is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Entrance Porch 7' 1" max x 3' 3" max ( 2.16m max x 0.99m max )
Having a front elevation double glazed door, front and side elevation double glazed windows, door to W.C, door to entrance hall and tiled flooring,
W.C 6' 3" max x 3' 3" max ( 1.91m max x 0.99m max )
Having a front elevation double glazed obscure glass window, wash hand basin, W.C, chrome heated towel rail and tiling to the splash backs.
Having a front elevation door, radiator, fitted carpet, stairs to the first floor and door leading to:
Kitchen 17' 5" Max x 9' 3" narrows to 9'01 ( 5.31m Max x 2.82m narrows to 9'01 )
A spacious kitchen having a rear elevation double glazed window overlooking the garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units at eye level with work surfaces over and in brief comprises: A 1 and a half bowl composite sink/drainer, integrated electric oven with integrated induction hob and extractor over, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated dish washer, space for a fridge/freezer, recess spots lights to the ceiling, radiator , small breakfast bar, ,a handy storage cupboard and tiling to the floor and splash backs. Opening to dining room, door to lounge and a rear elevation double glazed door leading to the garden:
Lounge 19' 7" max x 10' 11" narrows to 9'05 ( 5.97m max x 3.33m narrows to 9'05 )
A spacious lounge, having a front elevation double glazed window, double glazed patio doors leading to the garden, fitted carpet and a wood burning stove.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 9' 1" recess ( 3.07m x 2.77m recess )
Having a side elevation double glazed window, radiator, TV point and tile flooring
Granting access to an insulated loft, and doors to:
Bedroom 20' 7" max x 9' 2" into recess ( 6.27m max x 2.79m into recess )
A spacious double bedroom, having both front and rear elevation double glazed windows allowing a good flow of light, fitted carpet, built in cupboard, radiator and wash hand basin built into vanity unit.
Bedroom 14' 4" max x 9' 3" max ( 4.37m max x 2.82m max )
Having a front elevation double glazed window, built in cupboard, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 10' 7" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.23m max x 3.02m max )
Having a rear elevation double glazed window, fitted carpet and cupboard housing the boiler.
Having a rear elevation double glazed obscure glass window, chrome heated towel rail, wash hand basin built into vanity, W.C with concealed cistern, shower cubicle and part tiling to the walls and splash backs.
Externally the property is situated in a cul-de-sac location with a foregarden accessed via a gate, the front garden is complemented with mature planting, has a path leading to the front door and further side access to the rear. To the rear is a good-sized garden which has a large patio/seating area perfect for alfresco dining, lawn areas and ample off road parking as well as a garage used for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73552418.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL202788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.