4 bedroom detached house for saleTay Avenue, St Peters, Worcester
- 3 reception rooms & 4 double bedrooms
- A refitted kitchen & utility
- Excellent access to national road and rail networks
- A popular and sought after residential area
- Window shutters to the majority of the windows
- A modern detached family home offering spacious, immaculately presented & maintained accommodation
- The former show house to the development
Tay Avenue is a modern detached family home offering superbly presented, immaculately maintained and spacious accommodation, formerly the show home to the development when first built.
The property is approached via a mono blocked frontage with shrub beds to the side, providing off road parking and giving access to the front door and a detached double garage.
The front door accesses a spacious light & airy Reception Hall, with oak wooden flooring which continues through to the majority of the ground floor, panel doors lead off to the Lounge, Study, Kitchen Breakfast Room, Cloakroom and a Cloaks Cupboard. A feature turning staircase leads off up to the first floor.
The Lounge has a feature coal effect gas fire, inset marble and hearth with a wooden surround, oak flooring and double multi paned doors leading through to the Dining Room.
The Dining Room oak flooring, a panel door to the Kitchen Breakfast Room and double glazed double doors leading out to the rear garden.
The Kitchen Breakfast Room is a large sociable space, the kitchen area having been refitted with an extensive range of wall and floor mounted units, a free standing ‘John Lewis’ range cooker with a glass splash back and hood over, a built in dishwasher, an inset one and a half bowl sink unit with a mixer tap over, a breakfast bar area and space for an American style fridge freezer. A ceramic tiled floor. A panel door leads off to the Utility Room. From the breakfast area double glazed double doors lead out to the rear garden.
The Utility Room has matching wall and floor units, an inset single bowl sink unit, space and plumbing for a washing machine & tumble dryer. A wall mounted gas boiler serving the central heating and hot water. A ceramic tiled floor. A part double glazed door leads out to the side/rear of the property.
The Study has a range of fitted storage cupboards and desk with a feature box window.
The Cloakroom has a built in coloured suite.
On the first floor, panel doors lead off the feature, light & airy Landing to 4 Double Bedrooms, the Family Bathroom and an Airing Cupboard.
All 4 Double Bedrooms have built in wardrobes, the Master Bedroom having an extensive range plus a vanity unit/chest of drawers. A panel door leads off to the Ensuite Shower Room.
The Family Bathroom has a coloured suite and comprises of a panel bath with a mixer shower over, built in wash hand basin with vanity mirror and light over, WC, fully tiled walls, a chrome heated towel rail and wood laminate flooring.
Outside as previously mentioned, to the front of the property is a monoblocked driveway providing off road parking with a shrub border to the side, a detached Double Garage with 2 up & over doors, power and light and eve storage.
To the rear is an enclosed fenced garden being predominately laid to lawn with mature shrub beds and borders, a paved patio area, outside tap and courtesy light.
EPC Band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 71263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.