2 bedroom apartment for sale2 Bedroom Apartment at Padcroft, Tavistock Road, Yiewsley, West Drayton, UB7
- Brand new apartments from Redrow Homes
- Within minutes of West Drayton Station
- Superior specification
- Communal courtyard
- Just over 20 minutes to London Paddington
- Benefiting from Crossrail in 2018
- Underfloor heating
- 10 year building warranty
- 999 year leasehold
- CGIs and images shown are indicative only
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE! An incredibly spacious sixth floor 2 bedroom apartment set over 813 sq ft. The apartment benefits from an open plan living/dining/kitchen area, two double bedrooms, ensuite to the master and large private balcony.
Welcome to Padcroft, an exciting collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments perfectly positioned for modern London living.
These exclusive apartments are located in West Drayton, one of London's most up and coming neighbourhoods. West Drayton station is mere minutes away making London commuting a breeze and with Crossrail coming in 2018 it's about to get even better.
From Padcroft, fast connections to Central London help you to enjoy one of the World's greatest cities. Abundant travel connections are available by rail, road and air, putting every essential destination within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 463_. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.