2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKingfisher Drive, Beacon Park Home Village, Skegness, PE25 1TG
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- 2 BEDROOM PARKHOME IN A LOVELY POSITION ON THIS SUPERB PARK
- CLOSE TO TOWN, BUS ROUTE, DOCTORS & SEAFRONT ATTRACTIONS
- WITH LOUNGE, DINING AREA, FITTED KITCHEN, 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DETACHED GARAGE WITH DRIVEWAY OFFERING AMPLE PARKING
- DETACHED GARDEN STORE, PRIVATE GARDEN & SEATING AREAS
- WELL WORTH VIEWING TO APPRECIATE THE SIZE
NO UPPER CHAIN. A 2 bedroom park home in a lovely position on this superb park, close to town, bus route, doctors and seafront attractions. With Lounge, Dining area, fitted Kitchen, 2 double Bedrooms, Bathroom with Shower over bath, double glazing and gas central heating, detached Garage with driveway offering ample parking, detached garden store and private garden and seating areas. WELL WORTH VIEWING TO APPRECIATE THE SIZE.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73563581.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TSKSP214267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters-Turner Evans Stevens, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.