1 bedroom flat for saleNova, Croydon, CR0
- Superb one bedroom apartment set on the first floor
- Boasts superb open-plan living area with space to dine
- Contemporary and modern marble kitchen and bathroom
- Engineered hardwood flooring
- The flat is equipped with a Nest Thermostat
- Efficient heating system
- Residents' Lounge and up on the ninth floor Sky Terrace
- Hyperoptic broadband - 1Gb connection - fastest in UK
Set on the first floor of the new stunning Innova development, this fantastic one bedroom apartment, boasts bright interior with carefully designed open-plan living space and the highest quality of finish.
Materials are chosen to be both durable and beautiful from the granite worktops to the low maintenance gloss kitchen units. And from the German-made Hansgrohe taps to the engineered hardwood floors, your micro-apartment reflects quality, finessed for urban living, throughout.
London's fastest growing economy, Croydon is an ecosystem of tech start-ups, creatives and professional services. With £5.25bn being invested across the borough, Croydon is seeing massive regeneration, from a revamped centre to its cultural offering.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1067554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes Greater South London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.