3 bedroom ground floor flat for saleVicarland Place, Cambuslang, Glasgow
- EPC RATING BAND D (65)
- THREE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM AND ADDITIONAL SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CONTROLLED DOOR ENTRY SYSTEM
- COMMUNAL GARDEN GROUNDS
- OFF STREET PARKING
Occupying a prime position off Greenlees Road, this ground floor flat offers three bedrooms, communal gardens and off street parking within a well-established residential area.
Vicarland Place provides private residential parking located at the front of the four storey building which houses a total of eight flats. An archway within the communal grounds leads to the main entrance door and the shared hallway allows access to the apartment which is situated on the ground floor.
An entrance vestibule with storage off leads to all apartments within the flat with the exception of the kitchen which is accessed via the lounge and this comprises of a range of fitted units and worktops. The lounge boasts views over the communal gardens grounds and local panorama. In addition to the three bedrooms, the flat contains a master bathroom with white three piece suite and a separate shower room with an electric shower enclosure.
The property also benefits from double glazing, partial electric heating by way of electric storage heaters, communal garden grounds laid to a mixture of shrub and grass as well as private parking.
Cambuslang offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield. There are a number of well serviced bus routes and three train stations are located within the Cambuslang area, the closest of which is adjacent to the property on the opposite side of Greenlees Road. A selection of primary and secondary schooling is available as well
as an abundance of shops, bars, restaurants, a library and a park providing recreational grounds within this established residential area.
Lounge 11' 2" x 18' 10" + Window Recess ( 3.40m x 5.74m + Window Recess )
Kitchen 10' 5" + Window Recess x 7' ( 3.17m + Window Recess x 2.13m )
Bedroom 1 (master) 18' 1" x 8' 6" ( 5.51m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 2 13' 7" Narrowing to 11' 08" x 9' 4" Narrowing to 5' 05" ( 4.14m Narrowing to 11' 08" x 2.84m Narrowing to 5' 05" )
Bedroom 3 13' 7" x 8' 10" ( 4.14m x 2.69m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.