2 bedroom flat for saleCity Bridge Apartments, 3-5 Fishergate, Preston, PR1
** Book a space at our Bridgfords VIP launch event Saturday 23rd June between 12-2pm **
We are pleased to offer for sale brand new converted apartments in the heart of Preston City Centre. This development offers the opportunity to buy a piece of Preston's history! There are only 14 luxury boutique apartments offering the first high street apartment living concept, with great views across the city and high street.
Each of the 14 apartments offers its own unique features and character. The apartments have been sympathetically designed to incorporate many of the original features. Apartments 1 & 2 have many Grade II listed features and provide a splendid mix of modern living with a plethora of character.
Open car parks just 30 seconds down the road. The developer is to provide a one years pass for one car per apartment included in the price.
Specification to include;
* Bagno Design Italian designer sanitary ware
* Michael Angelo marble effect Spanish tiled bathrooms
* Fully fitted Italian kitchens
* Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances - (fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, oven, hob/extractor)
* Fingerprint / electronic code / rifd door entry systems on all apartments LED lighting system throughout living / kitchen areas
* Video door entry system
* Furniture packages available on request
Book apartments early to spec your own kitchen, flooring and floor finishes
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AQF180155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.