5 bedroom detached house for saleFoxton Glade, Lesbury, Alnwick
- Floor area 2174 sq ft excluding garage
- Choice of 2 kitchen layouts ? contemporary or heritage country style by Nixons' of Newcastle
- Neff electrical appliances.
- Main line rail access from Alnmouth Station
- High specification
- 10 year warranty
An extremely stylish 5 bedroom detached stone built property, with a fantastic open plan 45ft kitchen/dining room/garden room area. Positioned on the edge of the development with south facing rear garden.
Internal layout: Entrance hall | Cloakroom | Lounge | Magnificent family living space which will form the hub of the home. This area measures some 45ft across the rear of the property and comprises: kitchen, leading to dining room which in part enjoys a single storey extension with pitched roof and floor to ceiling glazing on two sides and access to patio. This area leads through to the garden room, which is a single storey extension formed on rear/side elevations featuring full height glazing on 3 sides and double door access to side patio | Utility room off kitchen with access to integral double garage.
First floor: 5 bedrooms, with master and bedroom 2 having en-suite shower rooms | Family bathroom.
For detailed specification please refer to brochure.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8847416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanderson Young, Alnwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.