1 bedroom apartment for saleKings Reach, Reading, RG1
- Double bedroom
- Open plan living room
- Well-fitted kitchen area with kitchen bar
- Modern bathroom suite with shower
- Double glazed; Electric heating
- No onward chain; EPC rating: C
A one bedroom contemporary styled apartment located on the first floor of this recently converted development in a prime central Reading address adjacent to the River Kennet and within a short walk of the mainline station and Oracle shopping centre. The well planned apartment features an open plan living room with a comprehensively fitted kitchen area, kitchen bar and appliances, alongside a double bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite with shower. The location is ideal for purchasers seeking a town centre address with easy access to transport links as well as the wide range of shops and restaurants that Reading has to offer.
Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room 6.3m (20'8) x 3.78m (12'5)
Bedroom 4.01m (13'2) x 3.1m (10'2)
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: B
Remaining lease length: 124 years
Current service charge: £1000 (approx.) per annum
Ground rent charge: £250 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73575563.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 93668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.