2 bedroom flat for saleBlueprint Apartments, 16 Balham Grove, Balham, London, SW12
- Impressive ground floor apartment
- Light and airy accommodation
- Stylish décor throughout with contemporary fittings
- Open-plan living and entertaining space
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom
- Direct access to communal gardens
- Underground parking and lift
- Moments from Balham underground and mainline stations
James Pendleton are thrilled to introduce to the market a stylish apartment set on the ground floor of a prestigious development in Balham’s heart. The generous apartment is presented with high specification throughout with a contemporary feel and well balanced accommodation in excess of 700sq. ft..
The property comprises two beautifully proportioned double bedrooms both with direct access to the communal gardens, a luxury bathroom, and an impressive open plan kitchen reception room, creating a perfect space for entertaining and exquisite use of natural light. Doors open from the reception room directly onto further communal gardens. Balham Underground and mainline stations are located a short stroll from the entrance.
The amenities of central Balham are on the doorstep, as are the increasing number of vibrant cafes, bars and restaurants local to the area. The property further benefits from secure underground parking, a lift and a secure entry system.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73577066.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM180091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.