5 bedroom terraced house for saleBelmont, Bath, BA1
- Desirable location close to the town centre
- Stunning city and hillside views to the rear
- Self-contained apartment on lower ground floor
- Enclosed walled garden
- Superb proportions and period features
A beautiful Grade II listed townhouse.
Belmont is conveniently located in a fine residential position on the lower slopes of Lansdown, less than quarter of a mile from the shops and amenities in the city centre.
Bath is famed for its Georgian architecture and Roman heritage and provides an extensive range of business, entertainment and cultural facilities along with two universities. There are well regarded schools in Belmont is conveniently located in a fine residential position on the lower slopes of Lansdown, less than quarter of a mile from the shops and amenities in the city centre.
Bath is famed for its Georgian architecture and Roman heritage and provides an extensive range of business, entertainment and cultural facilities along with two universities. There are well regarded schools in
5 Belmont is a handsome Grade II listed townhouse situated close to the city centre. Constructed of classic Bath stone elevations under a tiled roof, the property has attractive facades to both the front and rear elevations. The accommodation is arranged over five floors with the lower ground floor providing a self-contained apartment.
5 Belmont has many fine architectural features typical of the Georgian period, including fireplaces, large sash windows and shutters, and elegantly-proportioned rooms with elaborate cornicing.
On the ground floor is an entrance hall, cloakroom and study. There is a fine drawing room with French doors leading directly into the garden. There are wooden floors, a marble fireplace and exquisite cornicing.
The first floor accommodation is of particular note; the original first floor drawing rooms provide a large living/dining space with wedding doors opening into a kitchen. Again, the proportions, ceiling heights and cornicing are superb. There is another fine fireplace and the view from the rear is stunning.
On the second floor there are two bedrooms including a master suite with en suite. On the third floor are three further bedrooms, a bathroom, a box room and separate WC.
There are far-reaching views from each of the rear family rooms over the city and surrounding hillsides.
The lower ground floor provides a separate self-contained one bedroom apartment.
To the rear of the house is a very pretty enclosed garden.
Square Footage: 3,115 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS180182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.