4 bedroom detached house for salePerranarworthal, Truro, Cornwall, TR3
- High quality and sophisticated 4 bedroom detached property designed by renowned Lilly Lewarne architects
- Desirable location between Truro and Falmouth
- Remainder of 6 year Architects certificate guarantee (issued Nov 2017)
- Fabulous German Nobilia kitchen/entertaining room fitted with integrated Neff appliances and Silestone worktops
- Hamilton Mercury multi room audio system with various operational controls
- Extremely energy efficient property with heat recovery and ventilation system
- Triple glazed windows and doors throughout with 'tilt and turn' windows
- Designer Roper Rhodes sanitary ware in all facility rooms
- Solar hot water heating system with solar panels on two roof elevations
- Double integrated garage and further parking for multiple vehicles
A beautifully designed four bedroom detached property finished to the highest standard. There are high specifications throughout the property, from the German built Nobilia kitchen, high tech multi room sound system, heat recovery and ventilation system and much more. The result of which is a fabulous family home that exudes a sense of style, comfort and functionality throughout the spacious accommodation.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV180130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.