2 bedroom apartment for saleRolls Avenue, Crewe
Offers in Region of
- Extra Care Available When Needed
- Range Of On Site Facilities
- Retirement Living For Over 55s
- Set Within Lovely Communal Gardens
- Two Bedrooms
- First Floor Retirement Apartment
We Are pleased to offer this first floor spacious retirement flat with its own private balcony situation in the well regarded 'BEECHMERE' Development in Crewe
Beechmere comprises on 132 one and two bedroomed apartments and was opened in 2010. It has lots of facilities open to residents, which include: restaurant, fitness suite, library, hobby room and IT Suite.
Two built-in storage cupboards, entrance door.
Lounge (3.43m x 4.17m )
Electric fire, heater, entrance intercom, double glazed door to rear leading into the communal gardens.
Kitchen (3.43m x 2.36m )
Having a single drainer sink unit and a range of base and drawer cupboards with matching range of wall cupboards. Built in electric oven with a separate four ring electric hob. Fridge freezer. Plumbing for washing machine, partially tiled walls, laminate flooring, ceiling light, and radiator.
Bedroom One (3.51m x 4.32m )
Large double bedroom with a UPVC window to the front, electric heater, carpeted floors and ceiling light and access to the...
Wet Room 8' 5" x 7' 2" (2.57m x 2.18m )
Having a low-level WC, wash hand basin and shower, with fully lined flooring, grab rails and security cables. partially tiled walls, wall mounted cupboard and ceiling light with doors into the hallway and bedroom one.
Bedroom Two (2.11m x 2.87m )
Another double bedroom with UPVC window to the front, electric heater, carpeted floors and ceiling light.
This apartment benefits from having its own private balcony and use of the ground floor communal gardens.
EPC band: B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 71791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.