4 bedroom house for saleEastgate Street, Dereham
Offers in Excess of
- Modern detached home
- Grounds approaching 1 acre (stms)
- Four bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Four/five reception rooms
- Kitchen and utility room
- Garage and generous driveway
abbotFox Bespoke is pleased to present Eastgate Street, a flint fronted modern home situated on a stunning plot approaching 1 acre (stms). Positioned pleasantly within an enclave of three other homes, this spacious family house offers accommodation featuring four bedrooms (master ensuite) and four/five reception rooms. The reception rooms comprise a lounge with central log burner, dining room, study, conservatory and a garden/play room. Further accommodation features kitchen, ground floor WC, utility room and family bathroom. To the outside the property provides a large driveway offering parking for several vehicles and generous garage. The gardens feature a patio area, lawned formal garden and meadow, all with views over the adjacent fields.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73585694.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27919139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.