4 bedroom house for saleCopsem Lane, Esher, KT10 9HJ
- Stunning Surroundings
- Convenient Location For Schools & Transport
- Driveway Parking For Multiple Cars
- 0.5 Acres Of Land
- Huge Potential For Property Developers
- Extension Potential To Further Improve This Charming Home
- No Onward Chain
With stunning views overlooking horse fields and with spacious private gardens it is hard to believe you are just fifteen minutes walk from Oxshott station, taking you to Waterloo in just over 30 minutes.
This charming house sits on a plot of land approximately 0.5 of an acre and we have been advised by the owners there is no protection/covenants stopping development being possible on this idyllic setting.
As a family home, this attractive detached house also previously had planning permission granted to nearly double the house in size. Please enquire for further details.
The picturesque location also benefits great school catchments and is very accessible for the A3, perfect for commuters who rely on driving as well as transport via the train giving plenty of options.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the setting of this rare opportunity. Call Newton Huxley Estate Agents today to book your appointment to view.
Spacious reception room with feature fireplace.
Classic Farmhouse style Kitchen.
Master bedroom with storage.
Family Bathroom with Free Standing Bath.
Picturesque gardens with fantastic views.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Huxley, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.