3 bedroom bungalow for sale1 Church Avenue, Grantown-on-Spey, Moray, PH26
- A comfortable family home in the centre of Grantown-on-Spey.
- 3 bedrooms & 2 reception rooms.
- Solar panels to maximise energy efficiency.
- Double garage and garden sheds in easily managed garden grounds.
- Peaceful, town centre setting.
- Within the Cairngorms National Park.
- About 0.06 hectares (0.15 acres) in all.
No 1 Church Avenue lies in the popular town of Grantown-on-Spey in the Cairngorms National Park. The property is in a peaceful yet very convenient location on a tree lined street in the centre of the town, within easy reach of shops and local amenities.
The bungalow, which was built in 1994, is bright and spacious and offers comfortable family accommodation. The house has been neutrally decorated to create an attractive and welcoming interior. The accommodation comprises a generous sitting room with open fire and access to the garden, a well appointed kitchen, dining room, 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room. The house benefits from double glazing throughout.
EPC Rating = D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73599707.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELG170122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.