3 bedroom detached house for saleRiverside, Eynsford, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached family home
- Large master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Beautiful views overlooking Eynsford cricket pitch
- Fantastic potential to improve
- Walking distance to Anthony Roper Primary School
- EPC energy rating E (47)
With properties in this area always attracting a wealth of interest, especially within this price range, this home certainly won’t be hanging around for long!
With the villages of Eynsford and Farningham offering an array of local pubs and restaurants, as well as being conveniently only walking distance to the sought-after Anthony Roper Primary School, it’s no wonder the area has been in such high demand.
Taking a look at our detailed floorplan, you will notice what a great size the lounge is which would be a fantastic focal point of the home. The location of the home is in a very rare spot, just off the Riverside on a private road that overlooks Eynsford Cricket club meaning, from the comfort of your own home, you will feel like you’ve got your very own season ticket for the upcoming summer matches.
Although the home is in need of modernisation, the potential is brilliant. With a little bit of TLC and imagination this property could be transformed into the perfect family home. If you’re interested in potentially extending the home, there could be possibilities, subject to the usual planning consents and all initial enquiries should be made to Sevenoaks District Council.
Please call our Eynsford office today to book your accompanied viewing!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge: 17'4 x 16'7 (5.29m x 5.06m)
- Dining Room: 12'3 x 9'0 (3.74m x 2.75m)
- Kitchen: 11'11 x 8'11 (3.63m x 2.72m)
- Conservatory: 9'3 x 7'0 (2.82m x 2.14m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 5'7 (2.06m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 9'8 (3.74m x 2.95m) plus 6'3 x 5'4 (1.91m x 1.63m)
- Ensuite Shower Room: 5'7 x 4'9 (1.70m x 1.45m)
- Bedroom 2: (L-shaped) 12'3 x 9'8 (3.74m x 2.95m) plus 3'1 x 2'9 (0.94m x 0.84m)
- Bedroom 3: (L-shaped) 9'8 x 5'6 (2.95m x 1.68m) plus 6'5 x 3'1 (1.96m x 0.94m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage: 19'2 x 8'9 (5.85m x 2.67m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73602911.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12518954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Eynsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.