2 bedroom terraced house for saleRosebery Mount, Shipley
- Guide price £95,000 - £105,000
- Two double bedroom mid terrace property
- It is beautifully presented throughout
- Would make an ideal FTB property
- Must be viewed & no onward chain
Two double bedroom mid terrace property which is beautifully presented throughout. This would make an ideal first time buyer's property with no onward chain and must be viewed to be appreciated. Guide price £95,000 - £105,000
Offered to the market is a two double bedroom mid terrace property which is beautifully presented throughout. This would make an ideal firsrt time buyer's property with no onward chain and must be viewed to be appreciated. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and rear porch to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and house bathroom. Guide price £95,000 - £105,000
Entering the property via a door to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator, alarm panel and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 6" x 12' max ( 4.11m x 3.66m max )
This is a comfortable size lounge with a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator, phone points and electric fire.
Kitchen 17' x 8' 7" ( 5.18m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of beech effect wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and a inset one and a quarter bowl sink and drainer. Double integrated electric oven and gas hob, extractor above, part tiled splash backs, plumbing for a washing machine and dish washer. There is also a central heating radiator, under stairs pantry, stable UPVC double glazed door to the rear and two windows to the rears which are UPVC double glazed.
This is a useful rear porch which gives access to a delightful rear garden.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall with loft access and a useful storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 16' 10" x 11' 11" ( 5.13m x 3.63m )
There is a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.57m )
There is a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed with far reaching views, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
White suite comprising of low a flush WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower over. There is also a central heating radiator, part tiled walls and a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance decorative garden with mature shrubs and to the rear is a flagged patio garden with elevated decking and two under house storage facilities with light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73605602.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.