5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Church Eaton, Stafford
- Substantial Five Double Bedroom Detached House
- Renovated To A Stunning Standard
- Sitting In A Generous Plot With Plenty Of Parking & Garage
- Huge Lounge, Separate Dining & Sitting Room
- Contemporary Breakfast Kitchen, Large Utility & Guest WC
- Superb Bathroom & Two En-Suites
This property ticks all of the boxes! A quiet Village Location...Tick! Attractive views to the rear...Tick! Spacious room proportions, all presented to exacting standards throughout...Tick! A generous plot with plenty of parking...Tick! Quite simply, what more could you want!? This home has been beautifully renovated and boasts some of the biggest room dimensions you are likely to see! Comprises an entrance hall, superb guest WC, a huge lounge spanning around 7 metres in length, with bi-fold doors to the garden and a cast iron multi-fuel burner, a dining room opening to a sitting room, contemporary breakfast kitchen and a utility split into two different areas. Upstairs are five double bedrooms, with a stunning en-suite to the master, a modern en-suite shower with walk-in shower to the second bedroom and a wonderful re-fitted bathroom with roll topped bath. Outside, double gates open to a generous driveway providing plenty of parking whilst there is a garage and gate opening down one side to the enclosed rear garden. To the rear is a large plot with patio and lawn beyond. The property even backs onto a cricket pitch so it really is a stunner and can only be appreciated with a closer inspection, so book in yours today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73606027.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9780564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.