4 bedroom detached house for saleMeadowcroft, Skipton, BD23
Offers in Region of
- Wonderful four bedroom detached family home
- Surrounded by beautiful open countryside.
- Excellent primary and secondary schooling
- Gateway to the Dales
- Four good sized bedroom
- Meadowcroft is an exclusive cul-de-sac
- Stunning Views
- This home has not to be missed and viewings are highly recommended.
Wonderful four bedroom detached family house. Meadowcroft is an exclusive cul-de-sac pleasantly located in the popular rural village of Draughton whilst safely away from busy main roads and through traffic. Draughton is situated between Skipton and Ilkley whilst surrounded by beautiful open countryside. Benefiting from wonderful views from the property.
Known as "The Gateway to the Dales" the historic market town of Skipton is only circa three miles away providing extensive shopping and recreational facilities together with excellent primary and secondary schooling. The town of Ilkley is approximately six miles away whilst the business centres of West Yorkshire and East Lancashire are within comfortable daily commuting distance.
The generously proportioned accommodation does benefit from oil fired central heating, and double glazing throughout, the property benefits from parking in the double garage and also on the drive
The property briefly comprises:
The Ground floor comprises of an entrance porch, reception hallway, good sized living room benefiting from a coal fire, separate dining room, fitted kitchen with separate utility room. inner hallway leading to the garage. The first floor comprises of a landing leading to four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property is set in beautiful mature gardens which include a number of fruits trees and raised vegetable beds. There is a decked seating area to enjoy those summer evenings and also a 10ft x 8ft greenhouse and a summer house. This home has not to be missed and viewings are highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73608922.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS121107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.