3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGate Street Mews, Maldon, CM9
- Three bedrooms
- Town centre location
- Well maintained rear garden
- Far reaching views from the 1st floor rear windows
- Visitors parking
- Sought after road, top end of the High Street
- One allocated parking space
- EPC - D
Introduction - Situated just a stone's throw from Maldon's historic High Street providing excellent access to a range of shops, tea rooms and bus service, this end of terrace property is located in a highly sought after road and would make an ideal retirement purchase. The accommodation comprises; three bedrooms with far reaching views from the rear, first floor bathroom, lounge/diner and kitchen. Outside there is a good sized rear garden, paved front garden and an a allocated parking space.
Location - As mentioned above the property is situated within the town centre. Maldon's High Street provides a range of local and national shops and eateries as well as a number of public houses. Regular bus services run from the High Street close by. The famous Hythe Quay with London sailing barges, and Maldon Promenade Park are also within close proximity. Maldon is within easy access to both Witham and Hatfield Peverel train stations approx. 6 miles away. Road links to Chelmsford, London and Colchester can be picked up via the A12 at Hatfield Peverel or via Danbury.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73610596.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15928684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holden Estate Agents, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.