2 bedroom terraced house for saleHugh Road, Stoke Green, Coventry, West Midlands
- A Beautifully Maintained & Presented Terraced
- Two Large Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- High Quality Fitted Kitchen
- Great Location Close To City Centre, University & Park Land
- Will Be Sold With Vacant Possession & No Upward Chain
- Energy Rating; E
Beautifully presented and tastefully modernised keeping many original features, this terraced house offers large, spacious accommodation which comprises of:-
Two good sized reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen with ground floor shower room leading off, two large double bedrooms and spacious bathroom. There are private gardens to rear.
The property is set close to park land and also allows excellent access to Coventry City Centre and University and would make an ideal first time buy/investment property. It will be sold with vacant possession and no upward chain.
Property ref: 121_2761_4621035
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73614185.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4621035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.