3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWalnut Way, Tilehurst, Reading, Berkshire, RG30
- A very well presented three bedroom semi.
- Offered with no onward chain.
- Located in the heart of Tilehurst Village.
- Large extended open plan living room.
- Three large bedrooms.
- En-suite master.
- Enclosed Rear garden.
- Driveway parking.
PARKERS - A very well presented three bedroom extended semi-detached house situted in the heart of Tilehurst Village. Offered with no onward chain complications.
The home is located within close proximity to a wealth of amenities which include Tilehurst Station, regular bus services into Reading Town centre, Park Lane Primary, shops and supermarkets.
Comprising of entrance hallway, 12' kitchen, 16' family room/ study, 16' living room, opening to a 16' dining room. Upstairs boasts a family bathroom, three well-proportioned bedrooms with bedroom one benefitting from a re-fitted en-suite shower room and walk in wardrobe.
Benefitting further from gas central heating, an enclosed rear garden and driveway parking for two cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73614737.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TIS180258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.