6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUpper Tooting Park, London, SW17
- High ceilings and extra width
- Spacious double reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Raised and decked patio area
- Close to Wandsworth common and Tooting common
- Close to the amenities of Balham High Road
- EPC Rating = E
Spacious six bedroom semi-detached family home currently offering over 2,800 sq ft of accommodation with the potential for further development (subject to planning permission).
Upper Tooting park runs off Trinity Road and Balham High Road and is ideally placed to benefit from the many local shops and restaurants on Bellevue Road and Balham High Road. Access north of the river can be achieved from a number of stations including the mainline stations at Wandsworth Common and Balham, and the underground stations at Balham and Tooting Bec. The wide open spaces of Wandsworth Common and Tooting Common are also nearby; together with an excellent selection of schools.
This bright and spacious family house, spread over four floors offers extra width and high ceilings giving a feel of volume and space. The accommodation consists of a charming double reception with a large bay window, two fireplaces and wooden flooring. To the rear of the reception room is a dining room with double doors further extending the space onto the landscaped garden. The sensational, kitchen/breakfast room features contemporary units, white granite work surfaces and integrated appliances. The space has been cleverly designed to allow for a large breakfast area and there is additional access to the 48ft garden with a raised decked area, perfect for al fresco dining.
There is a useful utility room, guest cloak room and a spacious cellar.
The first floor comprises a master bedroom with large bay windows which allow an abundance of light. On this floor there are two further bedrooms and a family shower room.
The second floor completes the accommodation with three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Square Footage: 2,830 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73616162.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI140758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.