6 bedroom equestrian facility for saleDanesbury Park Road, Welwyn, Hertfordshire, AL6
Offers in Excess of
- Lovely gardens and grounds
- Ideal for those with an equestrian interest
- Private setting
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Stylish interior
- Detached self-contained log cabin/annexe
- South easterly rear facing sunny aspect
- Games room/Gym
- Stable yard with 3 loose boxes and separate vehicular access
- EPC Rating = C
A spacious detached family house set in gardens and grounds of about 2.5 acres
Welwyn Garden City 4.7 miles, Welwyn 1.7 miles, Welwyn North Station 2.7 miles, A1(M) J6 1.8 miles, Stevenage 6.4 miles
Garden Cottage is set towards the end of a country lane and boasts a lovely private setting.
About 1.7 miles away is the picturesque village of Welwyn which is rich in history and located on the banks of the river Mimram. The streets are home to a selection of general and specialist shops, pubs and restaurants, doctors and dentists surgeries, which all give the village a busy, vibrant feel.
Welwyn Garden City is approximately 5 miles south and has a number of leisure facilities, a large shopping centre with a John Lewis department store and Waitrose supermarket. There are excellent rail links in both Welwyn Garden City and also at the nearby villages of Knebworth and Digswell (Welwyn North) which are just over 2 ½ miles away. Extensive schooling is widely available in the area, including Sherrardswood School and Haileybury College. Private school buses pick up locally for schools further afield.
Garden Cottage is a great family house set towards the end of one of Welwyn’s sought after residential lanes.
The house offers a number of facilities, in particular, a self contained cabin, perfect for an older teenager, Nanny or dependant relative. For those with an equestrian interest, there is a separate stable yard of 3 timber framed loose boxes, with its own access, and an ‘L’ shaped level paddock beyond offering good grazing.
Main water, gas and electricity.
Welwyn & Hatfield Borough Council
Square Footage: 2,892 sq ft
Acreage: 2.5 Acres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73619381.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRS180086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Harpenden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.