3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEaston Road, New Ferry, Wirral
- No Onward Chain
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Large corner plot
Recently renovated and spacious three bedroom semi-detached property! This property is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN and ready for someone to move into. Being situated on the corner this property enjoys a larger plot than normal. To view call 0151 644 8666 today!
With a wealth of character features and superbly proportioned rooms this three bedroom semi-detached house is a great addition to the market. Lawned front and side garden with the rear being concreted for low maintenance. The property briefly consists of lounge, dining room with sliding doors to the rear and a fitted kitchen. Upstairs are three bedrooms with a family bathroom.
New Ferry and surrounding areas offer a selection of local shops and primary, secondary and grammar schools. Excellent transport links are found to Birkenhead and Liverpool including the M53 motorway link at Clatterbridge and Bebington, Port Sunlight and Rock Ferry Stations are all located within 1.5 miles . Recreation facilities nearby include Brackenwood Golf Course and The Oval Sports Centre in Bebington, and further shopping facilities are available at The Croft Retail Park in Bromborough.
Wooden doors to front and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 9" into bay x 11' 8" into recess ( 4.19m into bay x 3.56m into recess )
Bay window to the front, laminate flooring, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 7" max x 11' 3" into recess ( 3.84m max x 3.43m into recess )
Double glassed sliding doors to the rear, radiator, laminate flooring
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.16m )
Double glazed door to the rear with double glazed window to the rear, wall & base units with space for cooker, part tiled.
Master Bedroom 14' 11" into bay x 11' 3" into recess ( 4.55m into bay x 3.43m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front and also carpeted.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the rear, cupboard into recess, carpeted, radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the front, carpeted, radiator
Double glazed window to the rear, wash hand basin, wc, bath with part tiling.
Corner plot with lawn at the front and side behind a boundary wall. The rear has been concreted for ease of maintanance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73620500.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.