3 bedroom terraced house for saleCowgate, Norwich
- Superb very near City Centre location
- Three bed late 1800's built terrace cottage
- Courtyard garden
- Permit parking
- Beautiful open plan lounge /dining room with cast iron fireplace
GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000
A highly impressive, warm and comfortable three bedroom late 1800's built mid terrace house / cottage, located in this impressive near City Centre location.
The property boasts a wonderful 20ft x 14ft open plan lounge / dining room, with kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor, whilst on the first floor there are two bedrooms off the landing with a third bedroom off the second. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, recently installed gas fired central heating system (2016), smooth ceilings and cast iron fireplace to the open plan lounge / dining room. There is a non bisected courtyard garden and permit on road parking. The property is located within easy reach of everything Norwich has to offer, with this location being ideal for first time buyers, buy to let investors or the downsizing market place.
Entrance door and opening through to:
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 4" max x 14' 4" max ( 6.20m max x 4.37m max )
Inset cast iron fireplace with living flame effect fire, dado rail, radiator, stairs to the first floor with two under stairs storage cupboards and uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.67m x 1.96m )
Fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with working surface over, inset stainless steel sink unit, space for upright fridge freezer, built in gas hob, built in electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler for heating and hot water, uPVC double glazing to the side aspect and door to side.
With a suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splash backs, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 5" narrowing to 13' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.39m narrowing to 4.06m x 3.00m )
Radiator, fitted laminate flooring and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" narrowing to 10' 6" x 10' ( 3.48m narrowing to 3.20m x 3.05m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator. Door to:
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' ( 2.67m x 1.83m )
Radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
The property has permit on road parking to the front. There is a gravel courtyard style rear garden enclosed by fencing and walling. Ref: 35950
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73621589.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR129096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.