3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Hall Drive, Whitby, Ellesmere Port
- No Chain
- Well-Presented Front & Rear Gardens
- Two Reception Rooms
NO CHAIN! Beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached family home in the popular area of Ellesmere Port. Comprising: Cloakroom, kitchen/dining room, two reception rooms & conservatory, family bathroom & separate WC. Well-presented rear garden with shed, well-maintained front garden & driveway.
**No Chain** Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached family home, situated in the popular area of Ellesmere Port. The property has undergone some refurbishment such as plastering throughout, such as a new bathroom, windows, gutters, facias and a side gate. In brief; the ground floor comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious kitchen/dining room, two reception rooms and conservatory. The first floor comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC. Externally, the property has a well-presented sunny rear garden with a wooden shed, well-maintained front garden and a driveway. Viewing is essential to truly appreciate what this wonderful accommodation has to offer.
Door to the front aspect, understairs cupboard, radiator and parquet flooring.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, and parquet flooring.
Lounge 12' 1" x 12' 1" plus bay ( 3.68m x 3.68m plus bay )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, gas fire place, wall lights, radiator, telephone, parquet flooring and TV connection point.
Second Reception Room 12' 4" x 12' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.71m )
Double glazed doors to the conservatory, wall lights, radiator and parquet flooring.
Kitchen 7' 10" Max x 18' 6" ( 2.39m Max x 5.64m )
Wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with work surfaces surrounding, partly tiled walls. the kitchen also has and electric oven and a electric hob with a cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine or a dish washer, central heating boiler and radiator. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and door leading to the rear garden.
Conservatory. 9' 3" x 9' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, sockets and laminate flooring.
Stairs leading from the entrance hall, double glazed window to the side aspect and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 12' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 12' 1" Max ( 3.73m x 3.68m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 8' 7" ( 2.39m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 4" x 7' 10" ( 1.63m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, bath with shower, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and the bathroom is fully tiled floor and walls.
Double glazed window to the side aspect and fully tiled walls.
Driveway and block paved with turfed area.
Block paved driveway with lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73621622.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU105613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.