4 bedroom detached house for saleGlenathol Road, Calderstones, Liverpool, L18
- Four Bed Extended Detached Property
- Inviting Bay Fronted Family Sitting Room
- Stunning Open Plan Lounge & Diner
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Impeccably Presented Bedrooms
- Downstairs Shower Room / En Suite to Master
- Luxurious Four Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Expansive Rear Garden with Decked Patio Area
Located on Glenathol Road in the sought after suburb of Calderstones, L18, is this stunning four bedroom extended detached residence, arriving proudly at the sales market courtesy of appointed agents, Move Residential. Boasting an attractive frontage with off road parking, you are greeted into the home by a bright entrance hallway which showcases a lovely spindle staircase and Parquet flooring which guides you into two inviting reception rooms, comprised of; a bay fronted lounge with wonderfully high ceilings and finished in a tasteful décor with plush carpeting throughout and an extended family room to the rear of the property which offers a warm and welcoming sitting area that flows seamlessly into a dedicated dining area with Velux windows which flood the room in natural light, creating the perfect ambiance for gathering and relaxing with friends and family. At the heart of the home is the truly stunning bespoke fitted kitchen and diner, which is complete with a range of stylish wall and base units with complimenting Granite work surfaces, a variety of integrated appliances and a profusion of work surface space. This fabulous kitchen is bathed in natural light courtesy of the impressive Velux windows and provides ample room for a dining table and chairs, creating the perfect setting for sociable living and family mealtimes. Completing the ground floor is a convenient extended utility room and a downstairs shower room. The tour of the home continues to impress as you ascend to the first floor, you will find three impeccably presented double bedrooms and an additional well proportioned single bedroom. Each room is finished to an excellent standard and receives plenty of natural light with the master bedroom enjoying en suite facilities and custom built fitted wardrobes. Concluding the interior of the home is an elegantly presented four piece family bathroom suite with a walk in shower unit and complimentary ceramics to the walls and floors. Externally, to the front of the property, off road parking is provided, to the rear elevation there is an expansive astroturf lawn, framed by a range of established greenery boarders with a composite decked patio area providing an ideal space for outdoor entertaining.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8732160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.