4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRooley Lane, Dudley Hill, BD4
- VENDOR TO PAY STAMP DUTY (subject to status)
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED
- Providing 4 Bedrooms
- Easy access to M62/local amenities
- Retains many original features
- Ideal for FTB/Family Buyer's
- Single Detached Garage
- Ample off road parking
- ***NO CHAIN***
- Energy Rating D
****GUIDE PRICE £145,000-£150,000 + NO CHAIN****
Well maintained and recently re-pointed 4 BEDROOM Family sized SEMI-DETACHED. Situated on Rooley Lane, with access to the M62 motorway network, Schools & local amenities. Set over four floors with many original 'Victorian' features, together with single detached garage, ample off road parking & additional enclosed garden area which is located away from the property. Comprises: lounge, kitchen diner and access to Galley style keeping cellar and coal cellar whilst to the first floors are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property has also had a loft conversion giving a further two bedrooms also benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing most finished with hard wood surrounds internally. Composite doors to the front and the back of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73640270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIR150319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Birkenshaw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.