3 bedroom bungalow for saleTyersal Court, Tyersal, Bradford, BD4
- Well appointed Detached
- Provides 2/3 Bedrooms
- Offers great potential
- In need of overall updating
- Situated in popular part of Tyersal
- Ideally located close to Leeds / Bradford
- Close to Pudsey Train Station
- Gardens, Driveway & Attached Garage
- Energy Rating D
- NO CHAIN
Well appointed DETACHED, situated in this popular part of the Tyersal. The property is in need of updating / works in keeping with today's modern standards and offers great potential, but we feel this is reflected in the asking price. Currently providing 2/3 Bedrooms, but the layout is flexible and can be adapted. Ideally located for easy access to both Leeds, Bradford and Pudsey Train Station. Not to be missed.
The accommodation comprises: Porch, Lounge, Kitchen, 1st Floor Bedroom, Ground Floor Bedroom 2, Ground Floor Bedroom 3 / Sitting Room, Ground Floor Bathroom. Gardens, Driveway & Attached Garage
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73640306.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIR170082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Birkenshaw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.