4 bedroom detached house for saleLynsey Gardens, Bierley, Bradford, BD4
- Impressive Detached Property
- Provides 3/4 Bedrooms
- Lovely cul de sac of only 3 Detached
- Master En Suite
- Detached Double Garage
- Gardens / Ample Parking
- Within minutes M606/M62
- Must be viewed to appreciate
- Available with NO CHAIN
- NOT TO BE MISSED. Energy Rating D
3/4 BEDROOMS: Impressive DETACHED that occupies a lovely cul de sac position along with only 2 other houses. Providing family sized accommodation, with up to 4 Bedrooms or 3 Bedrooms and Dining Room. Further features include Gas Central Heating, uPVC DG & Conservatory. To the outside, gardens, ample parking and Detached Double Garage. Ideally positioned close to M606/62, Low Moor Train Station and all other commutes. NOT TO BE MISSED.
The accommodation comprises: Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, Master Bedroom, En Suite, Ground Floor Bedroom/Dining Room. Bedrooms 2,3 & House Bathroom.
From M606 take exit by Cedar Court Hotel and turn onto Rooley Lane. Proceed to the traffic lights by Asda and turn onto Bierley Lane. Follow the road down towards the end Lynsey Gardens can be found on the left hand side, just after the mini roundabout by Shetcliffe Lane.
5.99m x 3.76m
Feature Portuguese Limestone fireplace with gas fire. Sliding patio doors leading to;-
3.68m x 3.43m
Conservatory in uPVC. Tiled floor. French doors leading to the garden.
DINING ROOM/GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM 4
3.25m x 2.79m
3.73m 3.15m - Impressive, well equipped kitchen with a range of base and wall units, worktops, breakfast bar and sink unit. Integrated fridge and freezer. Display cabinet. Built in double oven, hob and extractor fan. Karndean flooring. uPVC side door.
GROUND FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM
4.65m x 3.23m
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
1.75m x 1.75m
Modern suite with corner shower cubicle. Fitted Vanity sink unit. Tiled walls.
5.08m x 3.76m
5.05m x 3.1m
Modern white bathroom suite with shower and fitted Vanity sink unit. Tiled walls and flooring. Heated towel rail. Underfloor heating. Speakers inset into the ceiling.
Occupying a cul-de-sac position, only 3 houses in total. Lawned garden to the front. Parking for up to 3 vehicles and driveway leading DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 18'2'' x 18'0'', with electric doors, power and light. To the rear is lawned garden with decked patio area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73640495.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIR180119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Birkenshaw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.