3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCavalry Drive, March
- FULLY REFURBISHED!!
- Multiple Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
- Close To The Town Centre
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Internal Garage
FULLY REFURBISHED!! This Bungalow offers Multiple Reception Rooms, a Low Maintenance Garden, Off Road Parking and an Internal Garage. Also benefits of being Close to the Town Centre and Situated in a sought after area.
Covered Carport/Utility Room
Door to front, double wooden doors to front, garage door, plumbing and space for washing machine and tumble dryer, door to main entrance hallway
Door to Garage, Conservatory, Lounge and Kitchen Diner, radiator
UPVC window to front, UPVC window to rear, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, integrated oven, four ring electric hob with overhead extractor hood, integrated microwave, island, large dining area with space for a 4/6 seater table, radiator, laminate flooring
Lounge 4.05m x 3.65m (13'4" x 12'0")
Door to Conservatory, door to Bedroom Two, radiator
Conservatory 4.90m x 3.80m (16'1" x 12'6")
UPVC windows to side and rear, UPVC French doors to side leading into the garden, UPVC door to hallway and UPVC door to Lounge, laminate flooring
Built in storage cupboard, built in cupboard housing wall mounted boiler
Bedroom One 4.25m x 3.01m (13'11" x 9'11")
UPVC window to rear, radiator
Bedroom Two 3.65m x 2.72m (12'0" x 8'11")
UPVC French door leading into the garden, radiator
Bedroom Three 3.94m x 1.86m (12'11" x 6'1")
UPVC window to front, radiator
UPVC window to side, double shower with glass screen, low level WC, wash hand basin unit with under storage, heated hand towel rail, fully tiled walls
Fully block paved allowing space for multiple vehicle off road parking, side access to the rear
Mainly laid to decorative stone, with patio area, side access to front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73640627.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC203257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.