2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThorn Close, Wrose, Shipley
- Guide price £150,000 - £170,000
- Two bedroom detached bungalow
- Within a pleasant cul-de-sac location of Wrose
- It would benefit from a bit of updating
- Ideal home for those wanting to downsize
Two bedroom detached bungalow in a pleasant cul-de-sac location of Wrose. This property would benefit from a little updating and would make the ideal home for those wanting to downsize, and investors. Guide price £150,000 - £170,000
Offered to the market is a two bedroom detached bungalow in a pleasant cul-de-sac location of Wrose. This property would benefit from a little updating and would make the ideal home for those wanting to downsize, and investors. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, two bedrooms, house bathroom and separate WC. Guide price £150,000 - £170,000
Entering the property via a door to the front with a central heating radiator and useful storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.76m )
There are wall lights, TV points, gas fire with wooden surround and built in storage cabinets.
Conservatory 15' 6" x 5' 2" ( 4.72m x 1.57m )
There are wall lights, tiled floor, central heating radiator, window to the front which is UPVC double glazed and door to the front with wooden panelling.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 11' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.48m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Space for an electric oven, integrated fridge, plumbing for a washing machine and part tiled walls. There is also a central heating radiator, laminate flooring, TV point, central heating radiator, useful storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, two windows to the rear and side and a UPVC door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 3" max x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.73m max x 3.40m into recess )
There is a window to the front which is double glazed with a central heating radiator, built in wardrobes, telephone point and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 9" max ( 3.73m x 2.97m max )
There is a window to the rear which is double glazed with a central heating radiator, built in wardrobes; wall lights and loft hatch with pull down ladder.
Comprising of a wash hand basin with vanity unit, bath and shower cubicle. There are also tiled walls, central heating radiator and a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed.
There is a low flush WC, tiled floor, central heating radiator, tiled walls and a window to the rear which is metal double glazed.
To the front, side and rear there is a lawned garden, with patio areas, mature shrubs and garden shed.
There is a single garage with ample parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73640963.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.