2 bedroom terraced house for saleVernon Terrace, Sheffield
Offers in Excess of
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW
- POTENTIAL TO CONVERT CELLAR AND LOFT
- NEW BATHROOM TO BE INCLUDED
- NEW DECOR WILL BE INCLUDED
- NEW KITCHEN TO BE INCLUDED
- ONGOING REFURBISHMENT
This two bedroom mid terraced house is in the process of being refurbished but is available for viewings. It has newly plastered walls and will have a new kitchen, new bathroom, new floor coverings and new decor. There is a shared rear garden. This is of interest to first time buyers and investors alike.
Access to the loft which has the potential to be converted subject to necessary planning requirements.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.