3 bedroom terraced house for saleMeeting Street, Quorn, Loughborough
- Victorian Terraced Cottage
- Energy Rating D
- Conservation Area
- Sought After Village Location
- Walking Distance to Numerous Amenities
- Gas Fired Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Cottage Style Garden to Rear
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bath/Shower Rooms
- Large Living/Dining Room
Set in a stunning conservation area within the heart of this highly sought after village, this deceptively spacious three storey Victorian terraced cottage offers extensive accommodation ideal for those looking to be situated within walking distance to the numerous pubs, shops, cafes and restaurants this village is well renowned for. The superbly presented accommodation has been luxuriously appointed and refitted by the current owners to provide ready to move into accommodation with gas central heating, high quality replacement double glazed windows, some of which are in a sash style with open-plan lounge/diner, ground floor WC, open-plan dining kitchen, first floor landing giving access to two bedrooms and family bathroom and with the second floor having the master bedroom with en-suite shower room. There is an enclosed cottage style garden to the rear, all set within this most delightful of locations with a mixture of architectural impressive buildings and mature trees. The property is offered with no upward chain and an early inspection is highly recommended as properties of this type in this location are rare.
Quorn is a particularly well serviced and highly desirable village situated off the A6 between Loughborough and Leicester. The village offers an excellent range of local shopping and schooling facilities of all grades and a number of restaurants. The village is well placed for all the local amenities of Charnwood Forest, for further schooling and shopping facilities at nearby Loughborough and fast access to Leicester and the M1.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73658779.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT190690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.