3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFairfax Way, March
- South Side Of March
- Garage AND Off Road Parking
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- 15ft Lounge
- Corner Plot!!
*Two Reception Rooms
*Three Double Bedrooms
*Garage AND Off Road Parking
*South Side Of March
UPVC door to front
Kitchen 4.57m x 2.94m (14'10" x 9'6")
UPVC window and door to rear, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, integrated oven, hob, overhead extractor hood, 1 ¼ stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas boiler, space for fridge freezer
Lounge 4.87m x 4.18m (15'10" x 13'7")
UPVC French doors to rear leading into the garden, double doors leading into the dining room, radiator, TV point
Dining Room 4.24m x 3.21m (13'9" x 10'5")
UPVC window to front, door to hallway, double doors to Lounge, radiator
Bedroom One 4.56m x 3.06m (14'10" x 10'0")
UPVC window to rear, radiator
Bedroom Two 3.95m x 3.06m (12'10" x 10'0")
UPVC window to front, radiator
Bedroom Three 2.86m x 2.50m (9'4" x 8'2")
UPVC window to front, radiator
Bathroom 3.46m x 1.97m (11'4" x 6'5")
UPVC frosted window to rear, shower, bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled walls
Up and over door, electric and lighting
Lawn area with various shrubs and plants, off road parking for two cars and access to Garage, side access to rear garden
Paved patio area, mainly laid to lawn, cold water tap, side access to the front of the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73659743.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.