2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHuddleston Close, WIRRAL
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- No Chain
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Request a Viewing
New You, New Home?? Perfect home for First Time Buyers and Investors!!
A stunning two bedroom semi-detached property located within close proximity to local amenities and transport links. Benefiting from Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating. Well presented and ready to move in!
This lovely well presented two bedroom semi detached house consists of; Two double bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, living room, good sized private rear garden & off road parking. Early viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate this amazing home, to arrange a viewing please call our office on 0151 677 2354.
Double glazed door to the front aspect and double glazed window to the front aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
Lounge 11' 9" x 13' 9" ( 3.58m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric fire place and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 5' 10" ( 3.33m x 1.78m )
The kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, it has a sink and drainer unit with work surfaces surrounding. There is also a gas point for a cooker with a cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine and radiator. Double glazed window to the front and side aspect.
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 11' 10" into wardrobe ( 2.77m x 3.61m into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and boiler.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 11' 8" ( 2.72m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, bath and shower, wash hand basin and a WC.
The rear garden is graveled with hedges surrounding and there is a flagged patio and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73662239.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE103080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.