3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlma Heights, Mickleover, Derby
- Three Bedroom
- Three Storey
- Reduced for a quick sale
Attention all buyers!
Bagshaws Residential are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented Three bedroom, three storey town house
Conveniently located in the highly sought after residential area of area of Mickleover.
Attention all buyers Bagshaws Residential are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented three bedroom, three storey town house conveniently located in the highly sought after residential area of area of Mickleover.
Providing easy access to local amenities, travel networks and schools. Having been lovingly upgraded by the current vendors the property now consist of entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom and to the second floor is a third bedroom.
Outside the property benefits from driveway parking and a single integral garage to the front. The rear of the garden has been landscaped with bark, patio seating area and flower beds stocking a range of mature plants and shrubs.
This Property must be seen to be appreciated.
Having double glazed door to the side and internal door to garage.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 8' ( 4.17m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with roll edge work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl sink drainer with mixer tap, integrated electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and a double glazed window to the front.
Lounge/diner 16' 3" MAX x 13' 9" MAX ( 4.95m MAX x 4.19m MAX )
Having double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, tv point, telephone point, laminate flooring an stairs to the first floor.
Accessed via the stairs from the lounge, leading to two bedrooms and family bathroom, airing cupboard and stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' ( 3.48m x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, telephone point and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.54m x 2.46m )
With double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Fitted with a matching three piece suite, comprising of panel bath with shower head over, low level flush w/c pedestal wash basin, with wall mounted radiator and window to the front.
Accessed via the stairs from the first floor landing to bedroom three,
Bedroom Three 12' 10" MAX x 9' 8" Plus recess ( 3.91m MAX x 2.95m Plus recess )
Having double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, under eave storage and carpet flooring.
The property benefits from driveway parking and a single integral garage to the front. The rear of the garden has been landscaped with bark, patio seating area and flower beds stocking a range of mature plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73664285.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR105214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.