3 bedroom terraced house for saleCustom House Street, Sutton Bridge, PE12 9UJ
- 3 Bedroom mid terraced Period house requiring renovation.
- Situated in a cul-de-sac position close to Cross Keys Marina & convenient for nearby amenities.
- 2 Reception rooms.
- Downstairs bathroom with the cloakroom area separate.
- Approx. 150ft long (sts) enclosed rear garden.
- Gas central heating with updated boiler in 2014.
- Majority upvc double glazing.
- No upward chain.
Upvc double glazed front entrance door into:
Picture rail. Radiator. Electric consumer unit. Gas meter.
LOUNGE: 14'3 x 12'0 (4.35m x 3.66m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Picture rail. Radiator. Tiled fireplace and hearth with wooden surround and gas fire.
DINING ROOM: 14'2 x 11'5 (4.32m x 3.50m) min
Window to the rear (into Sun Lobby). Picture rail. Tiled open fireplace and hearth. Feature original display cupboards to the chimney recesses. Door to stairs to the first floor with storage cupboard beneath. Door into:
KITCHEN: 10'3 x 6'6 (3.13m x 1.98m)
Upvc double glazed window and door to the side (into Sun Lobby). Fitted base units with work tops over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Part tiled walls. Wall mounted gas fired boiler serving central heating and hot water. Door into Bathroom.
SUN LOBBY: 10'11 x 4'8 (3.345m x 1.42m)
Of brick and upvc double glazed construction with upvc double glazed window and door to the rear and wooden beams to polycarbonate roof.
DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM: 6'4 x 5'11 (1.94m x 1.82m)
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Radiator. Panelled bath & hand basin. Doorway into:
DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM: 6'7 x 5'4 (2.01m x 1.62m) max
Upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear. Fitted wc.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
Window to the rear over the staircase. Loft access.
BEDROOM 1: 15'1 x 11'4 (4.71m x 3.47m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Built in cupboard/wardrobe to chimney recess. Built in over stair store cupboard.
BEDROOM 2: 12'3 x 9'9 (3.75m x 2.98m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Built in cupboard/wardrobe to chimney recess.
BEDROOM 3: 9'0 x 7'11 (2.74m x 2.41m)
Upvc double glazed window to the front.
OUTSIDE - REAR: approx. 150ft/46m long (sts)
Enclosed by wooden fencing. Hard standing patio area to the rear of the property with main lawned garden areas having established flower bed borders, wooden garden shed, brick shed & vegetable garden area at the end.
All mains services (water, drainage, gas & electricity). South Holland District Council tax band: A.
The central heating boiler was installed 31/07/14 and is serviced annually.
From the Sutton Bridge A17 Bridge roundabout take the Bridge Road Sutton Bridge B1359 turning and take the first right into High Street. Follow the road round past the 'Bridge Hotel' and take the 2nd left hand turning into Lime Street. Turn right into Custom House Street where the property can be located on the left hand side.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly, we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73664447.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.