3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePasture Lane, Gaddesby
Sold by Us
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Village Location
- Lovely Countryside Views
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Scope For Further Development (STPP)
- Detached Single Garage
- Good Sized Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
A well proportioned detached three bedroom bungalow in the popular village of Gaddesby. This lovely home is situated on a quiet, leafy lane within the village and has open countryside views to the front of the property. The bungalow comprises of; Entrance hall, three double bedrooms, family bathroom, open plan kitchen/diner and sitting room.
To the outside of the property there is a single detached garage, driveway and front garden and to the rear is a great sized enclosed rear garden. This home is the ideal opportunity for development or further improvements (STPP).
Please call our Melton Mowbray office today on 01664 491610 for more information or to arrange a viewing. Internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the location and space!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73670726.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100885012105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.