2 bedroom terraced house for saleTriscombe Way, Cheltenham, GL51 0HW
- Immaculately presented family home
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Approx. 55ft garden
- Spacious living room with Karndean flooring
- Good size kitchen/breakfast room
- Generous size main bedroom
- Double second bedroom
- Modern family bathroom
- Parking space
House-moves are very pleased to offer for sale this fantastic starter home or investment, benefiting two double bedrooms. Triscombe Way comes to the market in immaculate condition which has been maintained throughout by the current owners. Downstairs the property offers a good size useful cloakroom, spacious living room with Karndean flooring which leads through to a modern kitchen/breakfast room. French doors from the breakfast room leads to a large garden offering approx 55ft garden. Upstairs the property features two double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Triscombe Way is situated in close proximity to many local amenities and excellent access to the M5 for commuters. This beautifully presented property also offers its own garage and allocated parking space.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73675874.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHESP200779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House-Moves Limited, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.