3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Maltings, Long Sutton, Spalding
- Semi detached House
- 3 bedrooms
- Ensuite and Bathroom
- No Upward Chain
Modern semi-detached House situated in a cul de sac location convenient for the facilities of Long Sutton. The property comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Cloakroom, Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms with Ensuite to master and Family Bathroom. Garage and Gardens. NO UPWARD CHAIN
This Modern semi-detached House is situated in a cul de sac location convenient for the facilities of Long Sutton which include a variety of shops, medical centre, dentist and schools.. The property comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Cloakroom, Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms with Ensuite to master and Family Bathroom. The property benefits from a Garage and Gardens. NO UPWARD CHAIN
having double glazed door to front, radiator, stairs to first floor.
with WC, wash hand basin and tiled splashbacks. Extractor fan, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Kitchen: 11' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.56m x 2.39m )
having a range of units at wall and base level, worksurfaces and inset single bowl sink. Tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over. TV point, central heating boiler, radiator coved and textured ceiling. Double glazed window to front.
Lounge: 15' 3" max x 13' 11" ( 4.65m max x 4.24m )
having double glazed window to rear. French doors to conservatory. Feature fireplace with gas fire, understair cupboard, two radiators, coved and textured ceiling.
Conservatory: 12' 1" x 9' ( 3.68m x 2.74m )
of brick and UPVC construction, french doors to garden, power and light. Tiled floor.
First Floor Landing:
with stairs from entrance hall, loft access, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 1: 10' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.79m )
with double glazed window to front, radiator, built in cupboard, TV point, coved and textured ceiling.
having shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. Part tiling to walls, radiator, extractor fan. Built in airing cupboard, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2: 10' 2" x 6' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.08m )
with double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, laminate floor, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 3: 8' 11" x 8' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.49m )
with double glazed window to rear, TV point, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
having panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan, radiator, part tiling to walls.
The property is set back behind a lawned front garden with paved footpaths to front and side. To the rear the fully enclosed garden is laid to paving and gravelled areas for easy maintenance. The property benefits from a single garage which is in a block and measures 17ft 5in x 10ft with up and over door, eaves storage, power and light.
From the market Place, Long Sutton turn left and take the second turning right into The Maltings taking the first turning left and the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73684250.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST103871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.