2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOswald Way, Rugby
Offers in Excess of
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge/ Dining Room
- Family Bathroom
- Driveway and Garage
- South Facing Rear Low Maintenance Garden
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
SHIPWAYS have pleasure in offering to market, this WELL PRESENTED, TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW in a SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION within easy access of LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING and MAJOR ROAD & RAIL NETWORKS. **INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED**
Shipways estate agents are pleased to offer for sale, this well presented detached bungalow situated in a quiet residential cul de sac and within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road and rail networks. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/dining room, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Externally there is a detached garage with off road parking and a south facing garden. Viewing Highly Recommended
Shipways estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented detached bungalow situated in a quiet residential cul de sac and within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road and railway networks. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/dining room, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Externally there is a detached garage with off road parking. south facing garden. Viewing Highly Recommended
With uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, storage cupboard and door leading to lounge
Lounge 18' 9" x 10' 4" ( 5.71m x 3.15m )
With uPVC double glazed square bay window to front aspect, radiator, fireplace with gas fire, coving and telephone and television points. Door leading to main hall
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.36m )
With uPVC double glazed window to side aspect and uPVC double glazed door to side access, radiator, eye level and base units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, integral electric oven. integral gas hob, wall mounted gas boiler housed in storage cupboard, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, heated towel rail and vinyl floor
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 9' 6" ( 4.29m x 2.90m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.64m )
Having uPVC double glazed to rear aspect, radiator and laminate floor
With opaque uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel rail, bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point and full height tiling
To the front of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a long tarmac drive for several vehicles, outdoor tap, exterior security light and access to side garden.
To the rear of the bungalow the garden is mainly paved for ease of maintenance with shrub border to the rear and gate to the front
Brick built garage with up and over door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73684268.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.